As a participant in the Alpha Industries health plan, you are entitled to reimbursement for certain out-of-pocket medical expenses under the program.
Alpha Industries will reimburse you for your In-Network and Out-of-Network Deductible Expenses to a maximum of $2,000 per
Here’s how the HRA works:
- 1. When you receive a medical service that is subject to your deductible, you should avoid paying any money at the point of service. Your provider will submit a claim to Aetna for reimbursement.
- 2. Once Aetna adjudicates the claim, you and the provider will receive an Explanation of Benefits or EOB. The EOB outlines approved charges, the amount you are responsible for, as well as the status of your deductible accumulation. Both you and your provider will receive the EOB from the carrier at approximately the same time.
- 3. Your provider will then adjust the bill according to the EOB.
- 4. Fill out the gente Medical Claim Form and submit the claim form and EOB for reimbursement. For direct payment to the provider, a provider invoice must be included. For reimbursement to you, a receipt indicating payment has been processed must be provided.
- 5. Gente will mail a check directly to your provider upon completion. If you have paid for the service and submit proof of payment with your claim, gente will send you a reimbursement check.
For any questions regarding the plan, please contact:
gente Employee Benefits
Attn: Alpha HRA Claims
122 Parish Drive
Wayne, NJ 07470